Big Cocks - Hot Stuff

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Big Cocks - Hot Stuff

Post  Jacob/Lee on Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:27 am



]

Cool

Jacob/Lee
Second-Class Citizen Pegasus
Second-Class Citizen Pegasus

Posts : 335
Pony Pals : 2430
Friendship Lessons : 1
Join date : 2011-11-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Big Cocks - Hot Stuff

Post  Zangi on Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:07 am

Damn, that first one is big. The second one looks much smaller though. The third's not showing.

Friendship is Fire.

Zangi
Second-Class Citizen Pegasus
Second-Class Citizen Pegasus

Posts : 458
Pony Pals : 2981
Friendship Lessons : 7
Join date : 2011-11-19

Pony Profile
Name: Sandy
Spells:
Experience:
1/1  (1/1)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Big Cocks - Hot Stuff

Post  Necro910 on Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:23 pm


Necro910
Celestial Companion
Celestial Companion

Posts : 3164
Pony Pals : 8323
Friendship Lessons : 11
Join date : 2011-11-19

Pony Profile
Name: Necro
Spells:
Experience:
9/0  (9/0)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Big Cocks - Hot Stuff

Post  Flying Dice on Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:55 pm

This is relevant to my interests.

Flying Dice
Badmin
Badmin

Posts : 1757
Pony Pals : 4221
Friendship Lessons : 2
Join date : 2011-11-19
Age : 24
Location : Somewhere, surrounded by meth labs.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Big Cocks - Hot Stuff

Post  Kaijyuu on Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:03 pm

Fluttershy, do you approve of giant cocks?




Kaijyuu
Delusional Alicorn
Delusional Alicorn

Posts : 1442
Pony Pals : 3546
Friendship Lessons : 7
Join date : 2011-11-19

Pony Profile
Name: Kaijyuu
Spells:
Experience:
6/9  (6/9)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Big Cocks - Hot Stuff

Post  Armok on Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:25 pm

That first one is shopped. I can tell from some of the pixels and having seen quite a few shops in my day.

Armok
Second-Class Citizen Pegasus
Second-Class Citizen Pegasus

Posts : 326
Pony Pals : 2314
Friendship Lessons : 0
Join date : 2011-11-19

Pony Profile
Name:
Spells:
Experience:
10/10  (10/10)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Big Cocks - Hot Stuff

Post  Johuotar on Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:27 pm

First I thought this was spambot thread, but I found out that it was just a spamthread.

Johuotar
Magical Overlord Unicorn
Magical Overlord Unicorn

Posts : 626
Pony Pals : 2809
Friendship Lessons : -5
Join date : 2011-11-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Big Cocks - Hot Stuff

Post  Flying Dice on Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:40 pm

Armok wrote:That first one is shopped. I can tell from some of the pixels and having seen quite a few shops in my day.

Agreed. The farmer is much too large in proportion to that cock he's with.

Flying Dice
Badmin
Badmin

Posts : 1757
Pony Pals : 4221
Friendship Lessons : 2
Join date : 2011-11-19
Age : 24
Location : Somewhere, surrounded by meth labs.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Big Cocks - Hot Stuff

Post  acidbomb113 on Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:12 am

~~{ }~~
~ Why does this even...? Wha-?! ~

acidbomb113
Second-Class Citizen Pegasus
Second-Class Citizen Pegasus

Posts : 330
Pony Pals : 2172
Friendship Lessons : 0
Join date : 2012-02-15
Age : 26
Location : Last Tuesday

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Big Cocks - Hot Stuff

Post  Flying Dice on Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:29 am

acidbomb113 wrote:
~~{ }~~
~ Why does this even...? Wha-?! ~

This is the face of terminal boredom when combined with a search engine. That said, I'm slightly glad that I'm not the one with a search for "Giant cocks" in the google file on my search history, given their practice of targeted advertisement.

Flying Dice
Badmin
Badmin

Posts : 1757
Pony Pals : 4221
Friendship Lessons : 2
Join date : 2011-11-19
Age : 24
Location : Somewhere, surrounded by meth labs.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Big Cocks - Hot Stuff

Post  Necro910 on Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:24 am

acidbomb113 wrote:
~~{ }~~
~ Why does this even...? Wha-?! ~

Necro910
Celestial Companion
Celestial Companion

Posts : 3164
Pony Pals : 8323
Friendship Lessons : 11
Join date : 2011-11-19

Pony Profile
Name: Necro
Spells:
Experience:
9/0  (9/0)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Big Cocks - Hot Stuff

Post  Sean Mirrsen on Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:51 pm

Flying Dice wrote:
Armok wrote:That first one is shopped. I can tell from some of the pixels and having seen quite a few shops in my day.

Agreed. The farmer is much too large in proportion to that cock he's with.
Besides, there's no way a common farmer would have a cock that huge. It's probably a military experiment. I mean, its head is big enough for it to have real intelligence! At least the guy keeps his cock on a leash, imagine the horror that would ensue if it could run free! Look at the size of that pecker, it could punt holes through tank armor if its head could withstand the stress! Certainly not a cock I'd like to see trailing behind a guy on the street, leash or no.

Sean Mirrsen
Magical Overlord Unicorn
Magical Overlord Unicorn

Posts : 644
Pony Pals : 2566
Friendship Lessons : -7
Join date : 2011-11-19
Age : 31
Location : Tolyatti, Russia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Big Cocks - Hot Stuff

Post  Slag on Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:11 pm

Horrible puns ahoy!

I like how they at least had the decency to throw a nuclear sign up on the door so they could pretend it's real.

_________________
The humble terror lurking beneath the threads...

Slag
Delusional Alicorn
Delusional Alicorn

Posts : 1364
Pony Pals : 4041
Friendship Lessons : 8
Join date : 2011-11-19
Age : 23
Location : America

Pony Profile
Name: Cherry Pop
Spells:
Experience:
69/99  (69/99)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Big Cocks - Hot Stuff

Post  Johuotar on Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:27 pm

Sean Mirrsen wrote:
Flying Dice wrote:
Armok wrote:That first one is shopped. I can tell from some of the pixels and having seen quite a few shops in my day.

Agreed. The farmer is much too large in proportion to that cock he's with.
Besides, there's no way a common farmer would have a cock that huge. It's probably a military experiment. I mean, its head is big enough for it to have real intelligence! At least the guy keeps his cock on a leash, imagine the horror that would ensue if it could run free! Look at the size of that pecker, it could punt holes through tank armor if its head could withstand the stress! Certainly not a cock I'd like to see trailing behind a guy on the street, leash or no.
Spoiler:


Johuotar
Magical Overlord Unicorn
Magical Overlord Unicorn

Posts : 626
Pony Pals : 2809
Friendship Lessons : -5
Join date : 2011-11-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Big Cocks - Hot Stuff

Post  Flying Dice on Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:24 pm

Johuotar wrote:
Sean Mirrsen wrote:
Flying Dice wrote:
Armok wrote:That first one is shopped. I can tell from some of the pixels and having seen quite a few shops in my day.

Agreed. The farmer is much too large in proportion to that cock he's with.
Besides, there's no way a common farmer would have a cock that huge. It's probably a military experiment. I mean, its head is big enough for it to have real intelligence! At least the guy keeps his cock on a leash, imagine the horror that would ensue if it could run free! Look at the size of that pecker, it could punt holes through tank armor if its head could withstand the stress! Certainly not a cock I'd like to see trailing behind a guy on the street, leash or no.
Spoiler:


Then you might appreciate this mutant cock.

Spoiler:

I can tell that it is shopped because of the pixels and because I have seen a lot of shops in my time.

Flying Dice
Badmin
Badmin

Posts : 1757
Pony Pals : 4221
Friendship Lessons : 2
Join date : 2011-11-19
Age : 24
Location : Somewhere, surrounded by meth labs.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Big Cocks - Hot Stuff

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum