My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Post  Kaijyuu on Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:51 am

Yes she's bad, but bad as in good.
avatar
Kaijyuu
Delusional Alicorn
Delusional Alicorn

Posts : 1442
Pony Pals : 3608
Friendship Lessons : 7
Join date : 2011-11-19

Pony Profile
Name: Kaijyuu
Spells:
Experience:
6/9  (6/9)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Post  Dsarker on Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:02 pm

Kaijyuu wrote:Yes she's bad, but bad as in good.

Bad as in terrible. She's prideful to the point of arrogance, is entirely focused on her own glory at others expense, and prefers flashy displays to practical solutions.

Just like Horus Lupercal.

My theory? She's going to backstab everypony and put Celestia into a coma from which she won't awake.

It's /always/ Rainbow Dash's fault.


_________________


Because a man can never have enough Tyranids.
avatar
Dsarker
BANNED

Posts : 542
Pony Pals : 2949
Friendship Lessons : -9
Join date : 2011-11-19
Age : 24

Pony Profile
Name: Dsarker
Spells:
Experience:
99999/100000  (99999/100000)

View user profile http://mylittleponyforum.infodiscussion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Post  Slag on Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:49 pm

You only say that to take the blame off of your beloved Blueblood. Everyone knows he's Chrysalis's accomplice. I mean, who else could have helped her replace Cadence?

_________________
The humble terror lurking beneath the threads...
avatar
Slag
Delusional Alicorn
Delusional Alicorn

Posts : 1364
Pony Pals : 4103
Friendship Lessons : 8
Join date : 2011-11-19
Age : 23
Location : America

Pony Profile
Name: Cherry Pop
Spells:
Experience:
69/99  (69/99)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Post  Andal on Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:57 pm

Dsarker wrote:
Kaijyuu wrote:Yes she's bad, but bad as in good.
Bad as in terrible. She's prideful to the point of arrogance, is entirely focused on her own glory at others expense, and prefers flashy displays to practical solutions.
Except when she actively picks her friends and morals over fame, saves Rarity's life, comforts Scootaloo, etc., and ultimately is a barely held together ball of self-doubt and fear of failure covered in a veneer of bravado and carelessness (that cracks quite often).

She's more sad than bad.
avatar
Andal
Second-Class Citizen Pegasus
Second-Class Citizen Pegasus

Posts : 456
Pony Pals : 3487
Friendship Lessons : 17
Join date : 2012-03-19

Pony Profile
Name: Andal
Spells:
Experience:
13/0  (13/0)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Post  Zangi on Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:21 am

Ya know... Spitfire is a pony of many talents... and responsibilities. Member of the Wonderbolts, Head Dean of the Wonderbolt Flight Academy(or at least the one who oversees the freshmen ponies), and an inspector/overseer for the Cloudsdale water supply.
avatar
Zangi
Second-Class Citizen Pegasus
Second-Class Citizen Pegasus

Posts : 458
Pony Pals : 3043
Friendship Lessons : 7
Join date : 2011-11-19

Pony Profile
Name: Sandy
Spells:
Experience:
1/1  (1/1)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Post  Flying Dice on Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:06 pm

The real secret is that Spitfire found the cloning pond years ago and never told anyone about it, and was never found out because she's reasonably responsible.

_________________
Scelly9 wrote:Dice, if my island suddenly begins raping contestants I will change your name.
avatar
Flying Dice
Badmin
Badmin

Posts : 1757
Pony Pals : 4283
Friendship Lessons : 2
Join date : 2011-11-19
Age : 24
Location : Somewhere, surrounded by meth labs.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Post  Dsarker on Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:07 pm

Andal wrote:
Dsarker wrote:
Kaijyuu wrote:Yes she's bad, but bad as in good.
Bad as in terrible. She's prideful to the point of arrogance, is entirely focused on her own glory at others expense, and prefers flashy displays to practical solutions.
Except when she actively picks her friends and morals over fame, saves Rarity's life, comforts Scootaloo, etc., and ultimately is a barely held together ball of self-doubt and fear of failure covered in a veneer of bravado and carelessness (that cracks quite often).

She's more sad than bad.

Again, just like Horus. You know how he hero-worshiped Roboute? And that's not even Matt Ward writing that, folks.

_________________


Because a man can never have enough Tyranids.
avatar
Dsarker
BANNED

Posts : 542
Pony Pals : 2949
Friendship Lessons : -9
Join date : 2011-11-19
Age : 24

Pony Profile
Name: Dsarker
Spells:
Experience:
99999/100000  (99999/100000)

View user profile http://mylittleponyforum.infodiscussion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Post  Dsarker on Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:11 pm

Flying Dice wrote:The real secret is that Spitfire found the cloning pond years ago and never told anyone about it, and was never found out because she's reasonably responsible.

Would the responsibility of the pony in question matter, though? The clones definitely seem to have a lesser concentration (even for Pinkie Pie), and seem to be a whole lot more emotional. Pinkie Pie didn't have a breakdown about not being able to spend time with all her friends - she was able to delay said breakdown so she could solve it.

Of course, not saying her solution was ideal. But she still came to a solution rather than focusing on the problem.

_________________


Because a man can never have enough Tyranids.
avatar
Dsarker
BANNED

Posts : 542
Pony Pals : 2949
Friendship Lessons : -9
Join date : 2011-11-19
Age : 24

Pony Profile
Name: Dsarker
Spells:
Experience:
99999/100000  (99999/100000)

View user profile http://mylittleponyforum.infodiscussion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Post  Flying Dice on Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:13 pm

Dsarker wrote:
Flying Dice wrote:The real secret is that Spitfire found the cloning pond years ago and never told anyone about it, and was never found out because she's reasonably responsible.

Would the responsibility of the pony in question matter, though? The clones definitely seem to have a lesser concentration (even for Pinkie Pie), and seem to be a whole lot more emotional. Pinkie Pie didn't have a breakdown about not being able to spend time with all her friends - she was able to delay said breakdown so she could solve it.

Of course, not saying her solution was ideal. But she still came to a solution rather than focusing on the problem.


Pinkie's also emotionally unstable and prone to losing attention under normal conditions. Take someone who's already fit for a leadership role and while you wouldn't get any great ponies out of the pond, you would probably get some passable stand-ins.

_________________
Scelly9 wrote:Dice, if my island suddenly begins raping contestants I will change your name.
avatar
Flying Dice
Badmin
Badmin

Posts : 1757
Pony Pals : 4283
Friendship Lessons : 2
Join date : 2011-11-19
Age : 24
Location : Somewhere, surrounded by meth labs.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Post  Dsarker on Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:15 pm

Flying Dice wrote:
Dsarker wrote:
Flying Dice wrote:The real secret is that Spitfire found the cloning pond years ago and never told anyone about it, and was never found out because she's reasonably responsible.

Would the responsibility of the pony in question matter, though? The clones definitely seem to have a lesser concentration (even for Pinkie Pie), and seem to be a whole lot more emotional. Pinkie Pie didn't have a breakdown about not being able to spend time with all her friends - she was able to delay said breakdown so she could solve it.

Of course, not saying her solution was ideal. But she still came to a solution rather than focusing on the problem.


Pinkie's also emotionally unstable and prone to losing attention under normal conditions. Take someone who's already fit for a leadership role and while you wouldn't get any great ponies out of the pond, you would probably get some passable stand-ins.

Eh, maybe. We don't know much about the actual changes it causes. I'll give you the argument.

_________________


Because a man can never have enough Tyranids.
avatar
Dsarker
BANNED

Posts : 542
Pony Pals : 2949
Friendship Lessons : -9
Join date : 2011-11-19
Age : 24

Pony Profile
Name: Dsarker
Spells:
Experience:
99999/100000  (99999/100000)

View user profile http://mylittleponyforum.infodiscussion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Post  Dsarker on Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:06 pm

Zangi wrote:Ya know... Spitfire is a pony of many talents... and responsibilities. Member of the Wonderbolts, Head Dean of the Wonderbolt Flight Academy(or at least the one who oversees the freshmen ponies), and an inspector/overseer for the Cloudsdale water supply.

Suggest the first two are combined (might be head of the wonderbolts) and the third one isn't often. She might also have been chosen that specific year, and not every time; can't really remember that episode too well.

_________________


Because a man can never have enough Tyranids.
avatar
Dsarker
BANNED

Posts : 542
Pony Pals : 2949
Friendship Lessons : -9
Join date : 2011-11-19
Age : 24

Pony Profile
Name: Dsarker
Spells:
Experience:
99999/100000  (99999/100000)

View user profile http://mylittleponyforum.infodiscussion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Post  XantalosoftheXanalok on Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:46 pm

A not bad episode, and it gave me an idea for a timberwolf mecha.
I only hope the next episode does not dissappoint...
avatar
XantalosoftheXanalok
Oppressed Proletarian Earth Pony
Oppressed Proletarian Earth Pony

Posts : 219
Pony Pals : 2602
Friendship Lessons : 8
Join date : 2012-09-24
Location : The lonely dark at the outskirts of being.

Pony Profile
Name: Xantalos
Spells:
Experience:
10/10  (10/10)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Post  XantalosoftheXanalok on Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:48 pm

Also, the impossible has been done.
I actually found a fan fiction where I'm not just in it for the villain! This is the first time ... ever that I found something like this. Good show, random fanfic writer!
avatar
XantalosoftheXanalok
Oppressed Proletarian Earth Pony
Oppressed Proletarian Earth Pony

Posts : 219
Pony Pals : 2602
Friendship Lessons : 8
Join date : 2012-09-24
Location : The lonely dark at the outskirts of being.

Pony Profile
Name: Xantalos
Spells:
Experience:
10/10  (10/10)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Post  Guest on Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:10 am

XantalosoftheXanalok wrote:Also, the impossible has been done.
I actually found a fan fiction where I'm not just in it for the villain! This is the first time ... ever that I found something like this. Good show, random fanfic writer!
Do share.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Post  XantalosoftheXanalok on Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:37 pm

NobodyPro wrote:
XantalosoftheXanalok wrote:Also, the impossible has been done.
I actually found a fan fiction where I'm not just in it for the villain! This is the first time ... ever that I found something like this. Good show, random fanfic writer!
Do share.
The Mechinations of a Trickster. Note, not for kids.
avatar
XantalosoftheXanalok
Oppressed Proletarian Earth Pony
Oppressed Proletarian Earth Pony

Posts : 219
Pony Pals : 2602
Friendship Lessons : 8
Join date : 2012-09-24
Location : The lonely dark at the outskirts of being.

Pony Profile
Name: Xantalos
Spells:
Experience:
10/10  (10/10)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Post  Zangi on Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:21 pm

Apparently that MLPOnline thing was shutdown... this guy released a buncha sprites for it if any of ya are interested.
http://urimas.deviantart.com/art/MLPonline-Sprite-Sheets-341840400
avatar
Zangi
Second-Class Citizen Pegasus
Second-Class Citizen Pegasus

Posts : 458
Pony Pals : 3043
Friendship Lessons : 7
Join date : 2011-11-19

Pony Profile
Name: Sandy
Spells:
Experience:
1/1  (1/1)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Post  Kirbypowered on Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:27 pm

XantalosoftheXanalok wrote:The Mechinations of a Trickster. Note, not for kids.
Thanks for this. The quality of this and the only other fan fiction I've bothered to read(still waiting for updates on that one, which was recommended aaalllllll the way back in the Bay12 pony thread) make me feel as though I should give them more attention...

Oh, I also caught up with the episodes awhile ago. I enjoyed them, so that's all good. The Timberwolf transformer's death was pretty silly, but eh. It's what you come to expect from a show about adorable ponies where rainbows are the number one threat to villains everywhere.
avatar
Kirbypowered
Pony
Pony

Posts : 82
Pony Pals : 2110
Friendship Lessons : 4
Join date : 2011-11-20
Age : 22
Location : Occasional

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Post  Flying Dice on Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:34 pm

Rainbows are awesome and don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

_________________
Scelly9 wrote:Dice, if my island suddenly begins raping contestants I will change your name.
avatar
Flying Dice
Badmin
Badmin

Posts : 1757
Pony Pals : 4283
Friendship Lessons : 2
Join date : 2011-11-19
Age : 24
Location : Somewhere, surrounded by meth labs.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Post  Jervill on Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:05 pm

Especially in Gamera vs. Barugon. Barugon's rainbow beam devastated that Japanese army and city that were most definitely not little toys.
avatar
Jervill
Second-Class Citizen Pegasus
Second-Class Citizen Pegasus

Posts : 354
Pony Pals : 2442
Friendship Lessons : 0
Join date : 2012-05-12
Age : 27

Pony Profile
Name: Jervill
Spells:
Experience:
10/42  (10/42)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Post  XantalosoftheXanalok on Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:34 am

Flying Dice wrote:Rainbows are awesome and don't let anyone tell you otherwise.
I've been stocking up on prisms for centuries; rainbows are my BITCH.
avatar
XantalosoftheXanalok
Oppressed Proletarian Earth Pony
Oppressed Proletarian Earth Pony

Posts : 219
Pony Pals : 2602
Friendship Lessons : 8
Join date : 2012-09-24
Location : The lonely dark at the outskirts of being.

Pony Profile
Name: Xantalos
Spells:
Experience:
10/10  (10/10)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Post  Necro910 on Sat Jan 12, 2013 3:02 am

honk
avatar
Necro910
Celestial Companion
Celestial Companion

Posts : 3164
Pony Pals : 8385
Friendship Lessons : 11
Join date : 2011-11-19

Pony Profile
Name: Necro
Spells:
Experience:
9/0  (9/0)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Post  XantalosoftheXanalok on Sat Jan 12, 2013 3:18 am

Necro910 wrote:honk
You wouldn't happen to have another account on the internet by the name of LordSlowpoke, would you?
avatar
XantalosoftheXanalok
Oppressed Proletarian Earth Pony
Oppressed Proletarian Earth Pony

Posts : 219
Pony Pals : 2602
Friendship Lessons : 8
Join date : 2012-09-24
Location : The lonely dark at the outskirts of being.

Pony Profile
Name: Xantalos
Spells:
Experience:
10/10  (10/10)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Post  Necro910 on Sat Jan 12, 2013 3:24 am

XantalosoftheXanalok wrote:
Necro910 wrote:honk
You wouldn't happen to have another account on the internet by the name of LordSlowpoke, would you?

Nope.
avatar
Necro910
Celestial Companion
Celestial Companion

Posts : 3164
Pony Pals : 8385
Friendship Lessons : 11
Join date : 2011-11-19

Pony Profile
Name: Necro
Spells:
Experience:
9/0  (9/0)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Post  XantalosoftheXanalok on Sat Jan 12, 2013 3:28 am

Necro910 wrote:
XantalosoftheXanalok wrote:
Necro910 wrote:honk
You wouldn't happen to have another account on the internet by the name of LordSlowpoke, would you?

Nope.
...LICHETTE OPPOSES OMNICIDE
avatar
XantalosoftheXanalok
Oppressed Proletarian Earth Pony
Oppressed Proletarian Earth Pony

Posts : 219
Pony Pals : 2602
Friendship Lessons : 8
Join date : 2012-09-24
Location : The lonely dark at the outskirts of being.

Pony Profile
Name: Xantalos
Spells:
Experience:
10/10  (10/10)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Post  Necro910 on Sat Jan 12, 2013 3:31 am

XantalosoftheXanalok wrote:...LICHETTE OPPOSES OMNICIDE
I do not know of anyone named Lichette. Or are you referring to a female lich? I assume the former since I'd guess a lich would kind of want everyone dead like them.
avatar
Necro910
Celestial Companion
Celestial Companion

Posts : 3164
Pony Pals : 8385
Friendship Lessons : 11
Join date : 2011-11-19

Pony Profile
Name: Necro
Spells:
Experience:
9/0  (9/0)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum