Imagespam Central

Ponies :: Ponyville :: Ponyville :: Art

Page 2 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Imagespam Central

Post  Johuotar on Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:45 pm


This is scout. Rainbows make me cry.

Johuotar
Magical Overlord Unicorn
Magical Overlord Unicorn

Posts : 626
Pony Pals : 2807
Friendship Lessons : -5
Join date : 2011-11-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Imagespam Central

Post  Loud Whispers on Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:15 pm



DOLAN

Loud Whispers
Magical Overlord Unicorn
Magical Overlord Unicorn

Posts : 860
Pony Pals : 2958
Friendship Lessons : 3
Join date : 2011-12-21
Age : 1006
Location : A terrifying biome.

Pony Profile
Name: VIDEO NON OMNES
Spells:
Experience:
1337/42  (1337/42)

View user profile http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?action=profile;u=54290

Back to top Go down

Re: Imagespam Central

Post  Necro910 on Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:11 pm

If I'm not mistaken, that's a screwed up version of a mock-creepypasta.

However that would fit a Dolan comic

Necro910
Celestial Companion
Celestial Companion

Posts : 3164
Pony Pals : 8321
Friendship Lessons : 11
Join date : 2011-11-19

Pony Profile
Name: Necro
Spells:
Experience:
9/0  (9/0)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Imagespam Central

Post  Johuotar on Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:57 pm



So yeah, battle for Equestria comic series by madmax continued after quite of an hiatus. Really reminds me of some old stuff, the times when I read fanfics and other randomness. Anyway, this pic I like.

Johuotar
Magical Overlord Unicorn
Magical Overlord Unicorn

Posts : 626
Pony Pals : 2807
Friendship Lessons : -5
Join date : 2011-11-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Imagespam Central

Post  Loud Whispers on Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:39 am

Necro910 wrote:If I'm not mistaken, that's a screwed up version of a mock-creepypasta.

However that would fit a Dolan comic

Pretty much. Though it fits the standard template for average youtube users.

Loud Whispers
Magical Overlord Unicorn
Magical Overlord Unicorn

Posts : 860
Pony Pals : 2958
Friendship Lessons : 3
Join date : 2011-12-21
Age : 1006
Location : A terrifying biome.

Pony Profile
Name: VIDEO NON OMNES
Spells:
Experience:
1337/42  (1337/42)

View user profile http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?action=profile;u=54290

Back to top Go down

Re: Imagespam Central

Post  Necro910 on Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:14 am

Loud Whispers wrote:
Necro910 wrote:If I'm not mistaken, that's a screwed up version of a mock-creepypasta.

However that would fit a Dolan comic

Pretty much. Though it fits the standard template for average youtube users.
What's that prepubescent youtubers? You find my comment offensive?

Necro910
Celestial Companion
Celestial Companion

Posts : 3164
Pony Pals : 8321
Friendship Lessons : 11
Join date : 2011-11-19

Pony Profile
Name: Necro
Spells:
Experience:
9/0  (9/0)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Imagespam Central

Post  Johuotar on Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:59 pm

Ponify all the memes!

Johuotar
Magical Overlord Unicorn
Magical Overlord Unicorn

Posts : 626
Pony Pals : 2807
Friendship Lessons : -5
Join date : 2011-11-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Imagespam Central

Post  Necro910 on Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:22 pm


Necro910
Celestial Companion
Celestial Companion

Posts : 3164
Pony Pals : 8321
Friendship Lessons : 11
Join date : 2011-11-19

Pony Profile
Name: Necro
Spells:
Experience:
9/0  (9/0)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Imagespam Central

Post  Slag on Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:36 pm

That is... disturbing. Mainly because there's no real way to tell just /what/ is causing that.

_________________
The humble terror lurking beneath the threads...

Slag
Delusional Alicorn
Delusional Alicorn

Posts : 1364
Pony Pals : 4039
Friendship Lessons : 8
Join date : 2011-11-19
Age : 23
Location : America

Pony Profile
Name: Cherry Pop
Spells:
Experience:
69/99  (69/99)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Imagespam Central

Post  Necro910 on Tue May 01, 2012 8:29 pm


Necro910
Celestial Companion
Celestial Companion

Posts : 3164
Pony Pals : 8321
Friendship Lessons : 11
Join date : 2011-11-19

Pony Profile
Name: Necro
Spells:
Experience:
9/0  (9/0)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Imagespam Central

Post  Jacob/Lee on Wed May 02, 2012 4:10 am

Spoiler:

Jacob/Lee
Second-Class Citizen Pegasus
Second-Class Citizen Pegasus

Posts : 335
Pony Pals : 2428
Friendship Lessons : 1
Join date : 2011-11-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Imagespam Central

Post  Necro910 on Wed May 02, 2012 4:23 am

Bottom right one:

Necro910
Celestial Companion
Celestial Companion

Posts : 3164
Pony Pals : 8321
Friendship Lessons : 11
Join date : 2011-11-19

Pony Profile
Name: Necro
Spells:
Experience:
9/0  (9/0)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Imagespam Central

Post  Slag on Wed May 02, 2012 4:52 am

Or bottom left, depending just how much of Shining Armor's body Twilight's rubbing against.

_________________
The humble terror lurking beneath the threads...

Slag
Delusional Alicorn
Delusional Alicorn

Posts : 1364
Pony Pals : 4039
Friendship Lessons : 8
Join date : 2011-11-19
Age : 23
Location : America

Pony Profile
Name: Cherry Pop
Spells:
Experience:
69/99  (69/99)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Imagespam Central

Post  Necro910 on Wed May 02, 2012 4:59 am

Slag wrote:Or bottom left, depending just how much of Shining Armor's body Twilight's rubbing against.

Necro910
Celestial Companion
Celestial Companion

Posts : 3164
Pony Pals : 8321
Friendship Lessons : 11
Join date : 2011-11-19

Pony Profile
Name: Necro
Spells:
Experience:
9/0  (9/0)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Imagespam Central

Post  Flying Dice on Wed May 02, 2012 7:59 am

I'll bet they have magic gene therapy anyways, so inbreeding isn't an issue.

Flying Dice
Badmin
Badmin

Posts : 1757
Pony Pals : 4219
Friendship Lessons : 2
Join date : 2011-11-19
Age : 24
Location : Somewhere, surrounded by meth labs.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Imagespam Central

Post  Slag on Wed May 02, 2012 8:34 am

Actually, I thought up a horrible theory off the top of my head: alicornism is a product of inbreeding. It's the main reason the 'royal lineage' is the main source of alicorns as well as why you don't see any alicorns other than the odd one like Cadance around anymore.

_________________
The humble terror lurking beneath the threads...

Slag
Delusional Alicorn
Delusional Alicorn

Posts : 1364
Pony Pals : 4039
Friendship Lessons : 8
Join date : 2011-11-19
Age : 23
Location : America

Pony Profile
Name: Cherry Pop
Spells:
Experience:
69/99  (69/99)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Imagespam Central

Post  Necro910 on Wed May 02, 2012 5:58 pm

Slag wrote:Actually, I thought up a horrible theory off the top of my head: alicornism is a product of inbreeding. It's the main reason the 'royal lineage' is the main source of alicorns as well as why you don't see any alicorns other than the odd one like Cadance around anymore.
Makes sense to me.

Necro910
Celestial Companion
Celestial Companion

Posts : 3164
Pony Pals : 8321
Friendship Lessons : 11
Join date : 2011-11-19

Pony Profile
Name: Necro
Spells:
Experience:
9/0  (9/0)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Imagespam Central

Post  Sean Mirrsen on Wed May 02, 2012 6:36 pm

Necro910 wrote:
Slag wrote:Actually, I thought up a horrible theory off the top of my head: alicornism is a product of inbreeding. It's the main reason the 'royal lineage' is the main source of alicorns as well as why you don't see any alicorns other than the odd one like Cadance around anymore.
Makes sense to me.
Indeed. Alicornism was likely a genetic anomaly (from inbreeding or no; that's entirely up to you and your imagination), resulting in Celestia and Luna being born with both wings an a horn, but with time alicorns became a viable species by themselves. Until we see a male alicorn, I theorize that this anomaly is exclusively limited to females.

Also, for an alternative theory on how alicorns appeared... well, by Word of God they're a representation of all three pony subraces, rather than just unicorns and pegasi. Maybe alicornism isn't an anomaly as such, it might be simply a side-effect of the magical pony genetics, and some... fairly specific choices in both number and race of partners. Would probably require some uncanny timing too.

Sean Mirrsen
Magical Overlord Unicorn
Magical Overlord Unicorn

Posts : 644
Pony Pals : 2564
Friendship Lessons : -7
Join date : 2011-11-19
Age : 31
Location : Tolyatti, Russia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Imagespam Central

Post  Necro910 on Wed May 02, 2012 6:42 pm

Sean Mirrsen wrote:
Necro910 wrote:
Slag wrote:Actually, I thought up a horrible theory off the top of my head: alicornism is a product of inbreeding. It's the main reason the 'royal lineage' is the main source of alicorns as well as why you don't see any alicorns other than the odd one like Cadance around anymore.
Makes sense to me.
Indeed. Alicornism was likely a genetic anomaly (from inbreeding or no; that's entirely up to you and your imagination), resulting in Celestia and Luna being born with both wings an a horn, but with time alicorns became a viable species by themselves. Until we see a male alicorn, I theorize that this anomaly is exclusively limited to females.

Also, for an alternative theory on how alicorns appeared... well, by Word of God they're a representation of all three pony subraces, rather than just unicorns and pegasi. Maybe alicornism isn't an anomaly as such, it might be simply a side-effect of the magical pony genetics, and some... fairly specific choices in both number and race of partners. Would probably require some uncanny timing too.
Or MAAAAAAAAAAAAGICAL birth defects.


Sean Mirrsen wrote:Would probably require some uncanny timing too.
"HONEY, IT'S SEX O'CLOCK!"

EDIT:


Necro910
Celestial Companion
Celestial Companion

Posts : 3164
Pony Pals : 8321
Friendship Lessons : 11
Join date : 2011-11-19

Pony Profile
Name: Necro
Spells:
Experience:
9/0  (9/0)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Imagespam Central

Post  Slag on Thu May 03, 2012 1:20 am



I'd put her in my hot chocolate.

_________________
The humble terror lurking beneath the threads...

Slag
Delusional Alicorn
Delusional Alicorn

Posts : 1364
Pony Pals : 4039
Friendship Lessons : 8
Join date : 2011-11-19
Age : 23
Location : America

Pony Profile
Name: Cherry Pop
Spells:
Experience:
69/99  (69/99)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Imagespam Central

Post  Andal on Thu May 03, 2012 1:47 am

Slag wrote:
Spoiler:

I'd put her in my hot chocolate.



I would normally have a witty quip, but my brain just turned off.

Andal
Second-Class Citizen Pegasus
Second-Class Citizen Pegasus

Posts : 456
Pony Pals : 3423
Friendship Lessons : 17
Join date : 2012-03-19

Pony Profile
Name: Andal
Spells:
Experience:
13/0  (13/0)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Imagespam Central

Post  Slag on Thu May 03, 2012 6:05 am

My cousin wrote:I wouldn't mind letting her fluffer my nutter.

My brain is normally impervious to strangeness. But this was just wut.

For those of you who don't get it, there's this wonderful stuff referred to as fluffernutter. It's basically marshmallow spread.

_________________
The humble terror lurking beneath the threads...

Slag
Delusional Alicorn
Delusional Alicorn

Posts : 1364
Pony Pals : 4039
Friendship Lessons : 8
Join date : 2011-11-19
Age : 23
Location : America

Pony Profile
Name: Cherry Pop
Spells:
Experience:
69/99  (69/99)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Imagespam Central

Post  Necro910 on Thu May 03, 2012 6:58 pm


Necro910
Celestial Companion
Celestial Companion

Posts : 3164
Pony Pals : 8321
Friendship Lessons : 11
Join date : 2011-11-19

Pony Profile
Name: Necro
Spells:
Experience:
9/0  (9/0)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Imagespam Central

Post  Jacob/Lee on Fri May 04, 2012 2:25 am


Jacob/Lee
Second-Class Citizen Pegasus
Second-Class Citizen Pegasus

Posts : 335
Pony Pals : 2428
Friendship Lessons : 1
Join date : 2011-11-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Imagespam Central

Post  Slag on Fri May 04, 2012 2:35 am

Pretty Luna is pretty.

_________________
The humble terror lurking beneath the threads...

Slag
Delusional Alicorn
Delusional Alicorn

Posts : 1364
Pony Pals : 4039
Friendship Lessons : 8
Join date : 2011-11-19
Age : 23
Location : America

Pony Profile
Name: Cherry Pop
Spells:
Experience:
69/99  (69/99)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Imagespam Central

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

Ponies :: Ponyville :: Ponyville :: Art

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum