Blueblood Apologetics

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Blueblood Apologetics

Post  Dsarker on Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:08 pm

Guys.

Guys.

You guys.

I've been writing too much depressing stuff.

So guys.

Guys.

Hey guys, listen.

I'm writing more Bluetavia. This is a first date. Still WIP.

Blueblood anxiously pawwed at his clothes, breathing deep. 'Calm', he told himself. 'Got to be calm.' The bouquet of roses he was holding with his magic trembled a bit with him, his nerves almost getting out of control. She'd been the one to suggest it, not him.

He'd almost felt too nervous to accept, but had hurredly spat out a garbled "Yes, of course I will!" And now he was here. He'd walked most of the way. He didn't know how his aunts would react to him going out with an earth pony, and his sister...Well, he just didn't want her to know. Not yet. Cadie was always the one to say he'd find a very special somepony, someday. But even now, he didn't want her to know.

It wasn't that it wa- His train of thought was interrupted as somepony opened the door, a pony he didn't know. She was another unicorn, but she carried herself very differently. "Yeah?" she asked. "Whatcha want?"

"Um," stammered the prince, trying to explain himself, "I'm, I'm here to see Octavia?" His voice refused to stay calm, quavering as he said so. The other pony stared at him for a second, then turned inside, and called out to whoever was inside.

"Tavi, there's a unicorn here to see ya. Finally got a date, hey?" Blueblood didn't precisely know who this unicorn was, but he wasn't entirely sure about her. 'Stay calm,' he reminded himself. 'She's probably one of Octavia's friends.' Blueblood hadn't spent much time out of the castle, but that was how friends talked to each other. Probably. Aunt Celestia hadn't let him out unguarded, and Aunt Luna was much the same. If he hadn't snuck out tonight, there would probably be a group of guards making sure he was 'safe'... or, to be more correct, alone.

He was dragged from this train of thought by Octavia's appearance. The earthpony mare was just as he remembered her. Just as stunningly beautiful as when he first saw her...as when he had finally built up the courage to talk to her. Her coat sparkled like the moon at night, and he couldn't stop himself just gazing at her beauty.

She giggled, and walked over to him. "Hello, Blueblood. I see you're on time." Her face was mischievious as she spoke to him, and his jaw dropped. He stammered for a bit, and held out the flowers. "Oh, are these for me?" she asked happily. "They're beautiful. Thank you, Blueblood!"

He tried to stammer out something, about how it was nothing compared to her beauty, but she silenced him, placing a hoof on his lips. "Shhh," she said, still smiling. "We'll have all night. No need to say it all at one time." He gratefully nodded, thanking her silently for her understanding. He knew right now that she was the pony. The pony he loved.

"I have just the place in mind," Octavia said with a cheeky grin on her face. "Palomino's. Come on, I'll take you there." Blueblood allowed himself to be guided along the street by the mare, who at least seemed to be enjoying the date. He was too, he had to admit. Despite it being an unfamiliar process, he was enjoying it.

Because a man can never have enough Tyranids.
Dsarker
BANNED

Pony Pals : 3010
Friendship Lessons : -9

Pony Profile
Name: Dsarker
Spells:
Experience:
99999/100000  (99999/100000)

View user profile http://mylittleponyforum.infodiscussion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Blueblood Apologetics

Post  Dsarker on Wed Aug 22, 2012 3:43 pm

This thread is on notice. When time presents itself, I will be continuing this. Await further information.

Because a man can never have enough Tyranids.
Dsarker
BANNED

Pony Pals : 3010
Friendship Lessons : -9

Pony Profile
Name: Dsarker
Spells:
Experience:
99999/100000  (99999/100000)

View user profile http://mylittleponyforum.infodiscussion.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top